As Seen In
Say goodbye to adult acne caused by stress, hormones, ingrown hair, diet and even medication! And if you suffer from hyperpigmentation caused by acne then our natural cosmeceutical products will help clear your skin in a short space of time. Effective acne treatments are available, but acne can be persistent. When one pimple or bump goes away, others seem to crop up, which is why we strongly advocate for commitment and to be loyal to a skincare routine that’s suitable for your skin type. Not sure what products to get? Claim your FREE virtual product consultation here.
Emilia's Journey with Acne & Hyperpigmentation
Fruit acids are considered skincare superheroes because of how effectively they combat signs of aging; they help exfoliate, brighten, and improve tone and texture. Some of the most common types are Glycolic, Lactic, Mandelic, Malic, Tartaric and Citric Acid. Though the various fruit acids work similarly, each does have a unique set of benefits. (Also, note that even though they’re called “fruit aids” some actually aren’t derived directly from fruit.)
- Glycolic Acid: Derived from sugar cane and considered a “holy grail” AHA fruit acid by many skincare experts and enthusiasts, it’s great for exfoliating dead skin cells to reveal brighter skin and for evening out your complexion.
- Lactic Acid: Usually derived from milk, but also extractable from certain fruits, it helps fade dark spots and stimulates collagen production to soften fine lines and help improve skin texture in addition to gently exfoliating and brightening. It’s also hydrating.
- Citric Acid: Commonly found in citric fruits, including oranges and lemons, its hallmark benefits include antioxidant properties and its ability to brighten skin and fade dark spots. It’s also astringent, which means it can help reduce visible pore size and keep oil at bay.
- Malic: Derived from apples, it helps brighten, tone, and boost collagen production to help improve skin’s elasticity.
- Mandelic: Derived from bitter almonds, it’s helpful in combatting oil production and acne. Like other acids, it also exfoliates, brightens and improves texture.
We often keep our bodies under cover to protect our skin from the harsh elements of nature. Nowadays, while we are becoming more aware (and vigilant) about protecting our skin with sunscreen during the hot, summer days, many of us are not often very concerned about the inhospitable conditions brought about by the cold, winter days.
In cold weather, the skin has a higher tendency of becoming dry and dull-looking. When the temperature outside is freezing, the skin’s pores shrink considerably, which causes heat to accumulate inside the skin, resulting to oily and ‘loaded’ skin. Without the proper skin care measures, this condition will lead to an outbreak of redness, rashes, and even acne.
Moisturisers are great against the dehydrating effects of winter. Keeping your skin hydrated is especially important because the dryness and stiffness of your skin during the cold months will make it susceptible to infections and outbreaks. You need to keep your skin smooth and supple, even during winter, and moisturisers are the perfect solutions. Just remember to use a moisturiser that is preferably made up of all-natural ingredients and is best suited to the type of skin that you have.
Customers Love These!
Skincare Tips & News
Make-up is worn for an average of 8- 15 hours a day for many reasons, so it’s definitely affecting your skin more than you realise. In this post, we are going to share some of the common mistakes people make when wearing and removing makeup and give you tips to ensure you keep clogged pores and breakouts away. You shouldn’t
Hyaluronic acid is one of the most incredible of skincare ingredients. Impressively it can hold up to a thousand times its weight in water meaning just one gram of hyaluronic acid has the ability to hold up to six litres of water – now that is amazing! Don’t be fooled by the name, although it is an acid, it won’t
Follow us on Instagram
*Recieve a complimentary gift with purchase on all qualifiying orders. Gift will automatically be applied within the checkout on all orders* over £150. Excludes Last Chance Products. Offer ends on Sunday the 25th of December 2020. Offer is available subject to stock availability. Emeilleurq reserves the right to end the offer at any time.
**Receive a complimentary 15% discount on your order when you apply the code NEWSITE in the checkout. Please be advised that discount is not automatically applied. Please note this offer excludes Gift Sets and Last Chance purchases. Promotion is valid from Wednesday the 30th of October until the 14th of November. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer can only be redeemed once per customer. Emeilleurq reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any point.
Emeilleurq offers Natural, Potent Ingredients That Are Effective and Safely Formulated To Brighten and Clear Dark Spots & Correct Texture.